Monday 9 August 2010

The planet doesn’t want us anymore

Is it only me??? Sometimes I wonder how much of human existence can this planet endure. When I see how much can the human hand destroy everywhere it goes and we just can’t see the damage we are doing to the future of human kind. I am not a fanatic ecologist but people how hard can it be to try to have a little respect for the places we live in. We leave a mess, more or less visible everywhere we go and we do that because there are no immediate repercussions to our acts.

I began thinking of this subject mostly because of all the men I see pissing right by the car on every fucking road. It’s easier for them just to stop the car get out and piss then just do it like civilized people in a bathroom. Nowadays there are bathrooms at each gas station, restaurants and even special parking points on large roads…so it’s quite clear, we are pissing on the planet that gives us shelter…food…life.

I have also noticed that Mother Nature began teaching us some lessons for some time now. The high temperatures, the violent storms, the floods that have hit not only our country but all the planet are showing us how small, vulnerable and easy to wipe from the surface of the Earth we are. I really believe that there will come the time when the planet will flush human kind down the toilet. Hope I’ll live until that moment comes :)

Take a moment and think of what you did until now and what you can do starting today…it takes each one of us to do his part.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment