Thursday 19 August 2010

Discovering…

Yesterday, as I was sitting at my desk having a normal working day, I realized that the weekend is coming and that I don’t have any plans in that matter. Immediately I took the phone and make some calls. The first thing that popped in my head was to go to Stan’s valley, a mountain route somewhere near Vidraru Lake. I informed my friends from home about my thoughts and they liked it. Later on have I to discover this: Dracula Fest is celebrated in Arefu. I was surprised I hadn’t heard of it until now. It seemed interesting enough to squeeze it in the plans of the next weekend.

As I was trying to plan the weekend I found out that we won’t be going to the movies as planned. No matter the reasons each one decided they have better things to do. OK. I had to find something else, I refused to say indoors another day. That’s how I found this: Festivalul de teatru independent UNDERCLOUD. This also deserves some of our time.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment