Saturday 8 January 2011

Winter vacation

One of the reasons that I haven't written any new posts is firstly because during my stay at home i had a very bad internet connection and secondly because since I came back in Bucharest I had to struggle a little bit to reenter in the rhythm. Now I finally have some peace and quiet time to tell you all about my winter vacation.

It all started on the 23rd of December when I left Bucharest hopping for a great 11 days vacation.

The first event was Christmas...successfully spent at my aunt's.

Next was the amazing party Fane organized at his place for his name day:


The week 27-31 December I spent it visiting people and enjoying the snow almost as much as I used to do when I was a little girl:









The final event was the NYE which was "organized" in the last moment (one day before) t my place:))...and we did what we do best...play around:))...until the first sunrise of 2011:




That was it. Everything was fun...but now I'm back in this stinky city trying to get back in the old life rhythm.

P.S.: I'm planning a huge adventure, but I'll tell you more when I have something concrete.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment