Wednesday 12 January 2011

I just don't get it

This morning I had to wake up at 5.30 because I had to catch a 7.35 flight to Cluj Napoca.

Everything was nice and smooth until the boarding moment. Of course all the flights were delayed due to heavy fog (understandable). Each 5 minutes the message: "Dear passangers, the flight no XXX to ABC is delayed do to weather conditions. We appologies and we thank you for your understanding" was heard in the speakers...WHAT FUCKING UNDERSTANDING???...I know it's an official message but it's freaking annoying...

The boarding of our flight was programmed at 07:05...of course it did not happen, but what really pissed me of was the fact that when they decided we should go to the airplane they put us on the bus and we waited...and we waited...I think we just stood there in the bus about 20 minutes until 2 idiots made their way to the gate...I'm just wondering now, after you do the check-in, beside going to the bathroom and drinking a coffee, which takes in average 10 minutes, what else can you do...can you get lost???...maybe, but how idiot can you be??? IS IT MEEEE??? :)))

Gusrabaaaaa...:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment