Wednesday 5 January 2011

Break a leg:)

First of all I would like to wish you all a happy new year!

I was absent from the blog for a while due to a very bad internet connection and now I have so many things to tell, that I don't know where to begin...and that is why I am not going to bore you with my stories...today I just want to wish GOOD LUCK to a friend of mine. We only met briefly for some days during my stay in Denamark last year but I know she is a great girl and she deserves all the suport in the world...so, this post is dedicated to Andreea Gavrilovici...I wish you good luck with your final thesis and here is one of my favorite songs, it's kind of sad but I hope you'd like it.

Love u. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Andreea zice multumesc! Si eu la fel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da, multumesc mult de tot! :)

    Mult noroc si tie, spor in toate!

    Andreea.

    ReplyDelete