Tuesday 18 January 2011

My physical limits

This weekend I had the urge to get on the bike again and I had the luck of a very nice weather...so I gathered two more bike enthusiasts and we left Bucharest around 12.30 towards Cernica.

All was nice and wonderful until my two buddies came with the idea of a forest ride...


and I will leave the photos to show where I was last Sunday for about 3 hours (at one point I realy believed there was no way out of that forest):







And imagine at one moment in all that wilderness and mud 3 animals like this one were suddenly running toward us...in the few seconds my brain took to realize that there was a fence my heart stoped beating...

When we finnaly exit the forest there was mud everywhere...



Although I love biking I know my physical limits and that day they were reached...that's why at one point, late in the evening, on the way back to bucharest I "drown like a gypsy at shore" (like the boys told me) and I called a friend to pick me up.

That was the story ot that day...there will be others when I hope to improve my resistance.

Love u. Take care.

1 comment: