Friday 21 January 2011

It is settled

Even since my last trip, to the Scandinavian Countries, I was thinking on changing the continent this year, but I was mainly thinking at Latin America.

In a previous post I was planning a new adventure. It all began on the last year's Christmas day, when I recived a quite interesting invitation on Couch Surfing.

The enthusiasm from receiving the invitation past after a few more days, but after talking to a friend, who felt the same way I did the day I got it, it all came back. An then, when I saw there was someone else supporting the idea of such adventure I knew it can become real.

This destination is unique...it's another world, entirely different from our own..it's INDIA



This week we bought the plane tickets for March, so there's no turning back now...I can't wait to get there :)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment