Sunday 31 October 2010

The ultimate accessory

I haven’t been in the mood for writing lately…actually I haven’t been in the mood for anything, I’m kind of just sitting around watching my life pass in front of me…hmmm, that sounds a little bit dramatic

Coming back to the subject, as you all know women like to dress up, put on makeup and do all it takes to look good, even if it involves excruciating pain (girls you know what I’m talking about) or an enormous sum of money …BUT the truth is that the ultimate accessory for a woman…ya, wait for it…wait for it… is… a totally gorgeous man. He is the cherry on top of the cake…each woman deserves one, but who are we kidding here, there aren’t enough men for all of us so let’s not talk about the gorgeous ones who are practically extinct (no offense guys).

Why did I brought this up?...as I was walking around Piata Romana a few minutes ago I saw a very nice couple, both tall an slim, but as I was checking them out I observed a slightly evil, full of satisfaction smile on her face as she was holding tightly with both arms his left hand. Maybe she loved him, maybe she didn’t, but the fact was that that guy completed her and she was showing that to everyone else.


Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment