Saturday 16 October 2010

Back to day 7

I realize now that I did a little mistake with the math. After Stockholm, we went a day Goteborg, the second largest city in Sweden...I really do not know how i forgot about that.

The thing is that we arrived pretty late in Goteborg, around noon, we had to check in into a hostel and we had just the afternoon to explore the city, so we just went to some museums and wonder around on the streets and through some parks...I spent a lot of money to see some odd animals and that was about it...what can I say, it wasn't one of our greatest days.







So, coming back to the real development of the events, days 8 and 9 we spent in Oslo, I already told you about them and from there we headed to the western part of Norway to the the incredible fjords.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment