Wednesday 6 October 2010

Rules for staying in line

I do realize that I am living in this fucking country where staying in line is practically a national sport but please answer me one question: WHY THE FUCK HAVE 10 PEOPLE STAY IN LINE SO THAT JUST ONE OF THEM RESOLVES A PROBLEM.

It's Wednesday night and I just got back from the movies. As I already said several times before I love going to the movies and I also like to take my friends with me, thus I make reservations and take care of buying the tickets(although it means getting to the cinema 2 hours before the movie to sit at an incredible line). The line itself wouldn't mind, because it is natural that people would want to take advantage of the 2 for 1 offer and half of the city would come to the movies. But if you are coming with friends, like I do, and have a lot of friends, like 17 this night, you don't stay all together in line to buy the fucking tickets. If one of you is retarded and cannot manage alone find a smarter one who can, why make a kilometrical line if only one person can solve the problem. Another thing I do not understand are those people begin kissing and calling each other names while they are sitting at a line....GET A ROOM. And the cherry on top of the cake had to be a blond cashier who had the reflexes of a drunk chimpanzee.

I think I am going to take a break from buying movie tickets. I am getting to old for this shit:))

Love u. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment