Tuesday 21 September 2010

Thanks

I did not know where and with what I should start my stories about the Eurotrip and this morning I realized that the first thing I should do is to thank all the people involved and who’s contribution made this trip a success. In random order I would like to thank the following persons:

1. Alex and Cata, two of my oldest and best friends, for making this trip with me and sharing all it’s wonderful moments;

2. Lavinia, who made the trip to Copenhagen to meet with us and get to rediscover the city again;

3. Luise, a very nice Danish person, who let us stay at her apartment in Copenhagen, trusting us completely…wish we had spent more time together;

4. Asa, a very happy Swedish person, living in Oslo for some time, who also received us in her nice flat;

5. Toborg, Marc and Siri, a wonderful Norwegian family, in who’s house we stayed for 3 days and where we ate our first reindeer stew…until that moment I didn’t even know that people eat them, it was actually delicious; :))

6. Andrew, an Australian established in Germany for more than 2 years, who hosted us in his flat in Ausburg during the Ocktoberfest, when all the hotels and hostels were full;

7. Last, but not least, Bono, the main attraction, whose concert was the foundation of the entire trip and who gave us one hell of a show.

Hope I did not forget anybody. Thanks again guys and hope to do it again soon. :))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment