Thursday 23 September 2010

“Mada, you sleep so much…”

Last Sunday, when I arrived in Bucharest I just wanted to get straight home and get some real and nice sleep in my own bed. Of course I had to unpack and order things around first, but ultimately I did got to sleep…and I slept about 3 hours, which was not so much(according to me), but one of my roommates felt the need to tell me that I sleep a lot…oh well, what can I say, I like sleeping:))

You may wonder what’s so special about a 3 hour nap…the thing is that the day before yesterday, after the concert, I got to sleep about 4 hours, so yesterday I wasn’t in my greates shape at work. I went through the entire day just thinking at the great nap I would get in the evening. Of course when there were just a few minutes until the end of my schedule, something came up and I had to stay one extra hour. It wouldn’t have been so bad if I didn’t have to stay one hour in traffic afterwards…so, when I finally got home I defiantly needed that nap. I went to sleep, around 6.30pm.

At one point in time the alarm on the phone began ringing…what the hell, is it morning yet??? (I was wondering as I was searching for my phone) No, it was only 9.30pm and I had to take a stupid pill. And that’s about all I did:)) The next alarm was actually the one from 7.00am, next day:))

So, the initial supposition: “Mada sleeps a lot” was proven, but the problem is that I don’t feel as rested as I used to be after such a “nap”. Old age is getting to me:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment