Monday 27 September 2010

Drinking problems

OK. I think the time has come that everybody know a very important piece of information about me, so that I don’t get pissed off every time I am asked to do it.

It may sound strange for most of you, OK, I’ll admit it, for all of you, but it’s a fact: I DO NOT DRINK COFFEE, NOR TEA….EVER… NOR ANYTHING CONTAINING THEM (CAPPUCCINO IS MADE OUT OF COFFEE FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW IT YET). I do not fucking care if you understand it or not, I do not need any of you to further explain me the extraordinary pleasure of drinking coffee or the healing powers of a hot tea…IT WON’T MAKE ME DRINK IT.

You make think I am stubborn with this, but actually I am not. I have tried to have a coffee, but the only thing I want to do when I barely smell coffee is throw up, so, NO THANKS, you can have it all, all the coffee in the world.

With tea there’s another story. I am not sure about this story, but I’ve been told from different sources that when I was little I used to drink a lot of tea, actually I even have prove…most of my photos as a baby involve a large pot of tea, so I came to the conclusion that I drank all the tea I needed in my first years of life and my body refuses to take any more.

Be it as it may, the conclusion is the same…I cannot have them in my body and there’s nothing to do about that.

P.S.: Don’t ask me out for a coffee, I will always accept a drink instead:))

Love u. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment