Thursday 19 May 2011

let's fly

Since I've began blogging a year ago I also started to read other persons' blogs...some are boring, some are just for gossip, but there are also some that are informative and challenging.

From such a blog I found the following challenge which I am also giving it to you today...I know that most of my friends and I hope that most of the people that read this blog love to travel and will find this an opportunity to do so...so, the idea is that KLM gives us the opportunity to fly to Amsterdam...ya, it's a contest...I know that most people hate getting into this kind of things because they are skeptical of the outcome...but believe me when i tell you that this one has a very funny and entertaining part...so let's do it for the fun:)

All you need to do is to use the Facebook application (I know how much you love facebook) Romania KLM create your own "Tile" - by choosing a picture, put a little make up and choose a slogan. Finally the the Facebook application will allow you to save the picture you created on your computer so you can admire yourself and even use it as a new screensaver :))

Hope I got you interested...and to give you a sample of the final result here is my masterpiece (after totally blowing the first one:))):

Ready....steady...go....

Good luck to you all!

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment