Tuesday 10 May 2011

I'm still kicking:)

Hope nobody thought that I forgot about my precious blog...well, I didn't, I just wasn't in the mood...it must have been from the awful weather and the stinky rain that always drops uninvited:)

Since my last post I've experienced an Easter, with a lot of food, drinks and guests, a labour day (1st of May) which was unfortunately for us this year a Sunday, but we still took advantage of the weekend and went to visit a Salt Mine - Ocnele Mari and last week the company organized a work shop somewhere in Slanic Moldova...very far and very cold...fortunately for me I was one of the few that got away without a cold (at least until now).

What else???...oh, ya...I am planning a trip to Kiev this summer, most probably in august, 4 days by car...if anyone is interested you know where to find me.

Promise to be back very soon:)

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment