Friday 5 November 2010

Trapped in another body

Nowadays more and more people suddenly realize at different ages that they are gay or that they have been trapped in another body for half of their life....these kind of ideas make people to do crazy things, that most of the normal people don't take it so well...like this:


or this....
...but what kind of sick person would do something like this...

Yap, it's an audit TT...a quite interesting car if it wouldn't be PINK...and the greatest problem is not that it's pink but that not long ago that same car was BLACK....so I must wonder, what kind of person would do such a thing...we're talking about a black car...in my book all cars should be black...it's the best color for a car...oh well, but that's just me.

Coming back to the case...this car is always parked near my building block...when i first moved there, more then 1 year ago it was black and I am pretty sure there was a guy driving it...and one day, a few months ago, walking to my car I had this visual shock...first I refused to believe the obvious and thought that the guy bought another car...looking carefully at the car and the license number I suddenly realised that is the same fucking car. What had happened???

And not even now do I know the truth...

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment