Saturday 13 November 2010

Miss me?

Hey guys...did you miss me?

Last week I was out of town with work in a city(it doesn't deserve mention it) where I did not have internet access. I fought one night with the wireless from the hotel but no luck:(

Last weekend I took advantage of the fact that I had to leave bucharest for an entire week and I left my car in service for the regular check, the change of tires and some minor repairs. So yesterday evening when I got back in Bucharest I was carless:)) That's why, bright and early this morning I got up, packed some stuff and headed to the buss station, which of course is in the other part of the city.

I don't know how many of you know where I live. My apartment is in the middle of the distance from Piata Unirii to Piata Munci, so I had to options:

Option 1: to take the tram 3 stops until Piata Unirii and from there the subway directly to the bus station

....or....

Option 2: to take the tram 2 stops to Piata Muncii, take the subway one stop to Dristor and change the train to the buss Station

The thing is that in the first case the distance from the tram to the subway is bigger than in the second case and as I felt pretty lazy this morning I went with option 2...and here what's happened:

- when i got to the subway there was nobody to sell tickets and the bodyguard from the entrance told me that during weekends they were selling tickets at the other entrance...so I had to turn around and go the the other fucking entrance where of course there were 3 ladies in that stupid ticket box...I kept calm and bought 10 tickets so I don't have this problem in the near future

- next thing was when I had to change trains...there was already a train in the station when I got there and I had to ask someone if it was the direct one to the buss station, the answer came positive so I got on...of course it wasn't the right train and I had to change again

- my way to the buss station wasn't as pleasant as the weather outside and wishing to get the hell out of that city I hopped on the first bus with Pitesti written on it...I had the "opportunity" to sit on the guide chair (you know that extra chair that is usually folded on the right of the driver)...it was actually pleasant that I would be attentive to the road and the time would pass more quickly, until, the driver stopped to pick up a buddy who had to sit right between me and the driver and who kept on chatting all the way long

By 12 o'clock I was already exhausted and missing the boring moments I spent last week in Bistrita( yap, that's the city).

Fortunately for me I got reunited with my little car and the only voice i will listen to from now on is the one coming from CDs:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment