Sunday 28 November 2010

Driving through the country

The past few days I was out of town with work. I had to participate with a colleague of mine to some stock counting in Cluj Napoca and Caransebes. I liked the idea from the very start only because it involved driving. The whole road trip took 3 days and each one brought it's surprises.


Day 1: Thursday, November 25 Bucharest - Pitesti - Ramnicu Valcea - Sibiu - Alba Iulia - Turda - Cluj Napoca (12:00-18:00)

Even though I had driven this road so many times before during all the seasons the view of the mountains, covered with the white coat of snow still surprised me.

Day 2: Friday, November 26
Cluj Napoca - Turda - Alba Iulia - Sebes - Orastie - Hateg - Otelul Rosu (17:30-21:30)

In the morning, when I woke up in Cluj Napoca, I was amazed to see that the snow had taken over the city.

Day 3: Saturday, November 27
Otelul Orsu - Caransebes - Drobeta Turnu Severin - Craiova - Pitesti - Bucharest (15:15-22:15)

It was nice to see once more the great Danube...
This is the greatest part of my job, that it gives me the opportunity to travel, to combine the work with the thing that I like doing best, discover new places and new people.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment