Friday 11 February 2011

It's all about the strategy

Last night I went out...I usually don't do it in the middle of the day, but last night I did it. I don't want to say what a great time I had, because the "greatest" lesson of them all I learned it at the end, on the way back home.

When I exit the club, looking for a cab, we asked the first driver we saw if he took us home, but right in the moment when we wanted to get on the cab a guy just opened the front door and got in the cab with the excuse he was the one who called him. OK (we said)...and as we where backing away trying to find another cab he told us we can share it if we are on the same way..."fortunately" for us we were having the same way back...so we got in the cab.

There are no words and no need to discribe this guy...because after a few minutes on our way, he called someone and the following conversation occured:

"My pants are in your car....and how am I suposed to pay the cab?"

On the back seat we struggled not to burst into laughter and assured him that we are going to pay for the cab fare.

He got out of the car at the middle of our way home assuring us that next time we see each other in the club he will buy us drinks.

Looking forword to those drinks:))

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment