Friday 22 July 2011

New plans...new adventure...

It all started from a legal day off...the 15th of August was declared last year day off by the Romanian state, so ever since spring I have began thinking which was the best way to take advantage of it and spend an extended weekend.


A friend came on night with the idea to visit Chisinau, the capital city of our neighbour country Moldova...and that's when I thought a little farther and propose Kiev.


Since then, me and my travelling best friend researched for a possible road trip to Ukraine. We've read blogs and travel guides, we've talked to people and ended up with a plan of 9 days :)...if we leave we might as well do it with style...and here is the final result:




The road trip is schedule to start on the 12 of august, Friday evening with the return in Bucharest on the 21st.

We still are looking for volunteers...so if it arises your curiosity you know where to find me.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment