Tuesday 12 July 2011

The crater

Summer has finally kicked in...36 degrees in the shade and un-breathable air...that's what we got this weekend.

And if that was not enough I don't know if it's only me but I think this city is becoming a huge crater. Everywhere I went this weekend and even on my way to work there are everywhere digging sites...and we all know how good they are at making holes and leaving them like that.

Let's take alone the old city center, which has been a construction site for the past years and no real progress can be noticed. Even the works done last years are being repaired over and over again. The streets are full of sand, sewer holes and all kinds of traps.

This is Romania...like it or not we live in it so we have to accept it.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment