Monday 13 December 2010

The map of my adventures

Ever since I got back from my second euro-trip I wanted to buy a map of Europe in order to signal out the places I have visited so far. Last Saturday I finally managed to put the map on the wall and it looks like this:

The white dots present the cities I visited in the first euro-trip in 2007: Budapest, Viena, Praga, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Cannes, Roma, Venezia and Rijeka

The blue dots present the cities I have visited during the second euro-trip in 2010: Munich, Koln, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Goteborg, Oslo, Stavanger and Hamburg

The red dots are isolated trips: 2003 - Lisbon, 2010 - Madrid, 2008 - Split and Belgrad, 2009 - Creta, 2007 - Athens.

That's the resume of my adventure though-out Europe. Hope to put some other dots on the map really soon.

Love u. Take care.

1 comment: