Wednesday 2 March 2011

This was not my fucking day

I had a terrible day at work...can't explain really why...but it was crappy and when I finally got out of there I really hoped to have some fun and I went to the mall to see a movie.

Of course that being Wednesday night the entire mall was full and everyone was at the line to buy movie tickets.

Of course we had to sweat 15 minutes at the damn line to buy some tickets.

Of course the movie we wanted to see was sold out and we had to buy front row seats to another movie.

All of these I somehow expected to happen...I handled them well, but what happened afterward needs to be told.

On my way home, after parking my car, I realized that I couldn't find the key. Fortunately for me my flat mates were home and I could get in. After searching the room for about 15 minutes, I decided to go to check the car too. NOTHING. No clue of what had happened with my key. i tried to remember what I had done the day before. Still NOTHING. I went through all the drawers and at the end I found it. I' m usually getting anxious when searching for something I should find easily.

After getting rid of that stress I took a shower and being very tired I was getting ready for bed. before I go to sleep I check my phone to see if the alarm clock is set for the next day. And then, surprise...the phone was gone. as usually I took my other phone and called myself on the other number. The phone was not in the room. Went again to the car, called again...the phone was not in the car either. Then I realized I have lost it at the cinema. I was already making planes of buying a new phone. But I was feeling terrible about all the phone numbers so I tried to call again...and I was surprised someone answered to my phone...it was the manager of the cinema, telling me that the staff has found my phone and that I could go and retrieve it...and that's how at almost midnight I was wandering the mall in search of my "precious" phone.

I should keep them all hanging on my neck as I used to keep the key in the first grade so I won't lose them again.

I usually learn from my mistakes...so hope to be more careful in the future.

Love u. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment